Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why, everytime i change to a new phone, my boosters and lives are gobe? This really iritated me, i had a very lot of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Whenever you use different devices regardless if you are logged into same account it will not transfer your boosters & or lives. That's what happened to me,my phone broke so I put game on my tablet toy dismay I didn't have anything that was on my phone that I had worked long and hard to get/saxe and even purchase with"real" money. That was a mistake as well ( don't get me started on spending)