Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to uninstall Candy crush saga to reset my daily rewards and more. I lost my long streak, and most of my friends. I am not spending any more money on this game. Feeling really dejected.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, it was. The reset was recommended on this chat board. Would have been nice if they'd have had another recommendation or at least warn me that I was going to lose all of my friends and boosters.
Hello @CrushPirateπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When we delete the App, all data related to the App also will be deleted!! That is the reason you have lost your saved boosters and everything was resetπ
I am sorry to know that you have reinstalled your game to reset the events!! Was it because of the missing/disappeared events, such as Daily Treat Machine, Weekly Race, etc.,?
I also had 99 plus coconut wheels and they are all gone.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for inconvenience. And thank you for the feedback. Please check this page about lose win streak