Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Someone told it's pay, so I felt like a dum when I hear that, like I have been playing this game for year and did get to know that.. please someone should explain
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Depends on what you have been told @Blenzy. You can't win any money from playing Candy Crush in normal circumstances, but this year King held a tournament in which you could win $100,000 if you finished first