Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Boosters I claim do not show up to use. Why is this?
also, boosted I pay for do not show up to pay.
what am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rafasaunt🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to know that there is an issue in your game!!
The boosters you are not able to use - are they "timed" boosters? Did you win them in events and from features like Chocolate Box?
And, about not receiving the boosters you have paid for --> You will have to contact the King Customer Support team for reimbursement.
Can you tell me which device you are using? So that, I can give you accurate steps?
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Please respond. Thank You.