Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where disappeared my purchase? Season pass. 11/26/23
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elena @Elena1770๐โโ๏ธ
Sorry!! Your question did not say "season pass disappeared"!! But, said "where disappeared my purchases"!!
The timer on Season Pass ended about 8 hours ago! Hence, I thought you did not receive the boosters you have purchased in the Season Pass!!
Glad to know that you are well aware about the Golden Pass and how to collect the boosters!
With regarding to missing events, there has been a glitch from past couple of weeks, which many players are experiencing. The events are there, but they are invisible. When you see this glitch next time, all you have to do is replay an old level and go back to the map screen. All the events that are available to you will appear again.
If you have further questions, we are here to assist you!
Hello, are you kidding me? Did you read my question? I wrote, season pass disappeared from my account, but you ask me to send you screenshot. Screenshot of what? Of empty space where was season pass before?? Of course I know how to collect features from golden pass, there left level 10 of my pass, and I wanted to use them on Sunday. But yesterday it disappeared. The same problem was on Thursday, I think, it disappeared - as well as all other icons, but later all icons returned back. Yesterday this pass disappeared forever. And yes, I know how to use it, I bought it for several times.
Hello Elena @Elena1770๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
After purchasing the "Gold Pass" boosters in Season Pass feature, did you "collect" them from the game? I don't think they will be automatically added to your game, but you will have to individually collect them just like the normal Season pass!!
Can you post a screenshot of your Season Pass please?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon๐ซ๐ซ