Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone know how a player can start the week off with over 1960 points?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I suppose it depends what you mean by start the week off @minnaj. Sam's Streak starts on a Monday, but I am not sure at what time it starts. When you join Sam's Streak some people might have been playing for an hour or so already depending on their time zone. 1960 points is only one Episode (15 levels), so quite easy to accumulate quickly.
I get where you are coming from though as in my game I have a couple of hundred points and the first place has over 3000. It does make me think how they can accumulate so many points in the same time as it takes me to collect a few hundred. In my case I put it down to not playing until well into the afternoon, so in reality I know I am well behind. The game doesn't help either because when it first appears it usually shows you at the top and maybe one or two other players with really low scores. This gives a false impression because after a few more levels all the scores have updated to show the actual scores.
Your header says "Sam's Streak" though it sounds like you are talking about the weekly contest? In Sam's Streak you get 125 points per level on the top win streak, so of course it's easy to get to 1960 very quickly.