Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 9
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For they game am playing is candycrushsaga. And am using iPhone 13pro max.
And below is they attachment of the game map screen.
i hope this will be resolved soon.
I was on level 9,000 plus and I also save my games after playing as instructed I really don’t know why my level was suddenly reduced to 1,138. So I think is a system error or there is a mistake somewhere. Please I will like the community.king or those In charge to look into this my complaint and restore my level. Because Since my level was reduced I haven’t had joy playing the game. Am hoping to get a positive response.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please force close the Apps and log in again. And play last level .
Hello @Rolex_barbie🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you tell me which game you are playing? And which device are you using?
Can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen?
TO reply back, simply type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫