Congratulations and Welcome πŸ€—

Maubee
Maubee Posts: 55 Level 2

@SApple2

Agree with your comment re the community. "Spot on."

Very well expressed...Just recently found the link for the Candy Crush Community. I myself received brilliant assistance and patience re my queries and game problems.

Maubee

Β«1

Comments

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 3,035 Level 5

Thank you so much @Maubee! πŸ€—β€οΈ Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're enjoying yourself here. I'm glad you were able to get the assistance you need. Please feel free to browse around and join in conversations as well as various fun contests through out different Kings' games. You can find it here.

Nice to meet you. πŸ™‚ See you around. ☺️

• Maubee

@SApple2

Cheers yes I'm enjoying it here...

Trying to find out which daily contests were have eliminated . Was the Cinema one of them?

Am.also disappointed they took away the 30 minutes when purchasing fish, hammers, etc. Was a brilliant idea....I've noticed quite a few individuals stopped playing....as to win levels one truly needs inventory.

Thanks again for replying..have a sweet safe day/evening...

• SApple2

Hi @Maubee πŸ™‚

I'm not sure which contests were eliminated.

Completing levels can sometimes be difficult especially the hard levels. There are ways to accumulate gold bars and boosters without playing new levels.

Bake the Cake, Shipmates, 4 in a Row, Kimmy's Arcade and Reward Pass. You also have your daily bonus to help you.

Try saving your boosters and gold bars for hard levels.

You're welcome and have a great day/evening yourself.

• Maubee
    edited November 2023

@SApple2 Appreciate your response. I do try to save my inventory for difficult levels. Are the contests you mentioned above in Candy Crush as I haven't seen them?

Have a wonderful sweet safe day/evening 🍭🍬😍

• SApple2

My pleasure @Maubee πŸ˜ƒ I myself have been experiencing problems with Candy Crush lately. My side games keep disappearing as well as the tournament. In Soda, the daily bonus has been fixed.

In regards to daily contest, I'm not aware of one being eliminated. Some side games are not available for everyone at the same time but they are not eliminated. It might appear in the future.

• Maubee

@SApple2 cheers I'm now beginning to comprehend the glitches in Candy Crush. You are absolutely right I meant side games not contests. For instance My Sweet Cinema just disappeared. I hear some have it again but not me. Had been playing on and off for years however only started getting into it recently. I always send lives when requested and send them in my own to those whom usually ask for them Also to new players joining as friends as an acknowledgement. Finally made 3000. But you truly need inventory in order to pass many levels. That's why I liked Cinema as you would get inventory for viewing adverts. I guess it's just a matter of whim King gives these extra features to. Something weird happened last week. Was playing the weekly feature of whim wins the most levels. I was at #1 with 435 then out of nowhere a member came in with over 12000 not 1200 whim hadn't been playing at all. Was very strange and could not for the life of me figure out how that could possibly happen. Guess there are glitches everywhere. Much thanks again for your interesting information. You are great!!!πŸ€©πŸ™ƒπŸ€©

• SApple2

You're very welcome. ☺️

There's a whole bunch of discussion about that so called glitches in another board. Some argue it's a bot but we'll never know. There's no way one can finish 12000 levels in one week.

I don't get Cinema for my device is PC so I get my boosters and GBs to what I mentioned before.

Strange things happen here and there that are out of our control. Let's just enjoy the ride. Please join in some of the contests in this and other boards, you can win some GBs or boosters.

Hang in there my friend! πŸ€— Wish you the best!

Feel free to tag me for anything or if you have any question. πŸ™‚ When I'm signed in, I'll be happy to converse with you.

• Maubee

@SApple2 Hi hope you are doing great 2day. I totally appreciate your comments. You certainly have quite a lot of knowledge. where are there contests on this site as I'm relatively new here. Even though been a Candy Crush player for ages as you say just for fun. Now I've been into it more than ever before. BTW I did qualify for the new gem contest lolol....

Some glitch 12000 out of nowhere if I w ere that individual I would have said something. But that's me playing fair & square...I think the person's entire profile is totally messed up showing over 24000 levels in a short period??? Where may I find the board re glitches? Am afraid to switch over to PC as I lost all playing on my galaxy 23 ultra. One day it just disconnected never came back. Logged into my iPads nothing was synced all different levels which I had completed. So I found a very old Nokia which I am using on airplane mode no network. Too risky to switch. I now understand all your inventory remains on the particular device you are playing on...Cannot thank you enough for being such a great person can see why you made the member of the month. Please have a sweet happy brilliant day/evening as I don't know what country you are in. You have been extremely helpful...just wish I knew how to navigate the boards better here. I keep losing my messages guess it's this ancient phone.πŸ€©πŸ™ƒπŸ«πŸ­πŸ¬

• SApple2

Hi @Maubee πŸ™‚

To navigate the boards, you can start clicking here. As you can see, it shows all the King games.

I gathered that you're playing Candy Crush Saga & Candy Crush Soda. Click the picture and it will bring you to that community. Within the community it's divided by sections - Discussion, Support, Contest and Idea.

If you want to find out which contests are currently going, click the "Contest" section and it's usually listed with announcement on it. You can't miss it. Each game usually has one or more contests going on weekly or by season.

Right now in CC Soda, this is the current contest (click the work "this" in green color - I placed the link there. I also place the link to the games in the word "here" above to bring you to the list of Kings' games)

I hope these helps! πŸ˜ƒ

• Maubee

@SApple2 cheers again for your help. Only playing CC haven't played soda for a good while.Am already playing the gem contest.Sadly when I click the different links i.e. discussion idea support nothing happens.... that's why I haven't seen the discussion on glitches. Just curious fo you spend on inventory? It can become quite costly. Unfortunately you have to have inventory to get thru some levels thus needing gold bars. Have also been overcharged by Google Play some duplicates so I'm having that checked out. Don't expect to get anywhere as it's Google not a great mate of mine. I don't even use Chrome strictly Firefox...just hoping to eventually being able to navigate the links here in community. Having much difficulty with that. Again thanks much for all your patience and assistance. Will check your links now..πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?