Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn’t play for a few days during Thanksgiving and when I went in to play, Sam’s streak and episode race was gone. How do I get them back? I played an entire episode thinking it would reset but it didn’t.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa @lisajaboro🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When did the Sam's Streak appear in your game? Do you remember the timer on it? If you didn't play during Thanksgiving, it has been few days, right! That would be the reason that Sam's streak is not there anymore!!
But, for Episode Race and other events -- they are just hiding behind the curtain😅 There is a simple trick to bring them out... replay an old level -- win or lose does not matter -- go back to map screen and open Events folder -- your events should be back.
One of my friends said that they had to play a new level for the events to be triggered!! If playing old level did not work, you might have to play a new level🤔
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Deleted
I am glad the trick worked for you too, Lisa🤗
You have made my day! It is going to be wonderful for both of us💜
PummyRaj! I can’t thank you enough!! I played an old level and lost and it unlocked!! You’re amazing! Have a wonderful day!! I know I will now 🤣