Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was trying to connect candy crush to my Facebook account but when I tried to it knocked me down so many levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Hatgirl1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your game!!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner🍫🍫