Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m not getting any extra help like ads how can I activate it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @hazydazy71☺️
Ads is a feature that is still in testing!! The testing features are sent to few groups of players for few periods of time. Once the timing period is over for the group, the feature will be moved to different groups. I am suspecting that could be the reason you are not seeing the Ads anymore!!
But, no need to worry!! You too will receive them, but only a matter of time!! I have been playing the game from 10 years, and I still do not have the Ads!!
All you need to do is -- keep your app up to date, make sure there is enough free space on device memory and you stay active in the game.
If you have any questions, please let me know🍫🍫
No friends and family have that feature and I don’t
Hello @hazydazy71🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Do you used to watch Ad videos before OR just asking about them as your friends and family have the feature☺️
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫