Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cant pass level 1409 pls support
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cant pass it because its hard
also
its not same as the vedio sent
Hi there. Does your level look the same as this video below?
I have just checked the level on my own device and I was able to pass on my first try. You do need to make sure you use any opportunity you get to create upwards striped candies or colour bomb/striped combos to hit the keys. If the game won't give you these opportunities replay the level until it does. It should, as this level is not marked as hard. If your level looks different please could you send a screenshot.
Hello @Malaaky 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you not able to pass this level because it is hard OR are you experiencing a glitch? Which device are you using?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below.