Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does it show what I win in my free spin, but I don't get any for the past week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @ripitmom🙋♀️
So, when you said "no gifts", were you talking about the Ads? If so, I am assuming that the Candy Studio must have taken out the Ads feature from your game, to pass it onto another player.
Ad Videos is a feature that is still in testing! Hence, the game studio team keep on moving it from one player group to another player group! That's what might have happened to you now.
But, no worries!! It does not mean that the Ads are completely gone. You might receive it again next week or next month or after few months... nobody knows about that, as the lists are generated by computer system!
In the mean time, all you need to is to -- keep the game app up to date, make sure there is enough storage space on your device, stay active in the game and wait👍️
I did not get an answer. Also did you stop the watch a video for more gifts, if so I don't have that option anymore
Hello @ripitmom🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry😕 Are you saying that you are receiving the gifts from "Booster Wheel" feature, but they are not reaching into your inventory/saved boosters?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫