Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only had 2 jellies to go, and there is obviously a match there to take them away.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would definitely send this screenshot to customer support (via settings in the app). With this evidence they should give you at least the 10 gold bars to let you pass this level as you deserved. If they don't keep replying to their reply emails until they do. This has happened to other players in the past as well, though not very often and of course not often documented.
Hi Josh @joshmath🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Recently some other player raised this question!! I will get back to you tomorrow with proper explanation, as I need to see where it is😅
If you have any other questions in the mean time, please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫