Missing Daily Reward Meter

mzarmystrong
mzarmystrong Posts: 2 Newbie

This is literally the second time within a month this has happened. The meter will come back after about three days of being missing around 15. This is after I have updated the game. I do continue to play everyday but it does not register. I have attached a screenshot showing board only have one thing on it.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please try play any level closed Apps and Open again . For more Info Here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hello @mzarmystrong 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Sweet King Community!

There has been a glitch in the game that is affecting the events folder. The events are there, but just hiding from us! With a simple trick, you can trigger them to come out 🤩

Replay an old level — win or lose does matter — go back to the map screen — open the events folder — all your events shout be back where they belong!

** For some players, replaying old level is not working! In that case, you will have to play a new level and follow the same steps.

Note: Until the glitch is fixed, you might have to follow these steps when you open the game for the first time of the day!!

If you have any questions or need clarification, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below 🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?