Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you know if you've qualified for the above captioned contest,
Would appreciate anyone being able to reply to this query...cheers have a sweet day/evening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp so true however when I had to switch devices lost my fish which did swim all about as you say. So my only alternative was to purchase them but 30 minutes is still better than 3...lol. Hope you had a brilliant weekend. Thanks again for reaching outππΌππ¬π«π
Actually @Maubee I never find timed jelly fish useful at all because you only ever get one on the board right at the beginning? When I play them from my inventory I often get lots of them spawning throughout the level, so they are much better use I find.
@Alienscar cheers for taking the time to reply. Hope you had a brilliant weekend. Sadly, I don't see that offer anymore. Just 3 for the price. I seem to be missing out on certain features. I do realise that everyone gets different side games and features It was such a great bargain...Have a sweet great new week.ππ¬π«ππΌπ
As far as I know @Maubee the thirty minute Fish offer still exists.
Greetings @Alienscar thank you so very much for taking the time to explain the sweet cinema missing. It hasn't returned for me. As for the gem contest in the last qualifier ending I believe the 27th I won the thirty rewards and I guess that long thing must have been a ticket...anyway it shows on my event page the gem race beginning again. So I'll wait and see. I never knew that these special daily events come and go. Appreciate your advising me. Been playing Candy Crush for years but only truly got into it recently. Still have much to learn. Didn't realise King decides what features one will receive. I.e. you have cinema back and I don't..
Do you think they'll bring back the 30 minutes of fish and other inventory or was that just a one time special offering for a few weeks?
When QueenB spoke about collecting the green gems was she referring to recent levels since the cup was over? Am slightly confused.
Again you've been most helpful..A truly special sweet soul.π€©π
Hi @Maubee if you checked the link I shared above you will see that people that completed the Gem Hunt qualifier received a ticket and some boosters. I am sure you would remember if this had happened to you. If you don't remember then I guess the only way you will know if you qualified is if you end up playing in the Gem Hunt final.
My Sweet Cinema stopped working from Jan-Sept and now it is working again. Why it stopped and started I couldn't say. If you have lost your Sweet Cinems entirely, as in it doesn't appear in your Events page, then this is considered normal by King as none of the game's features should be considered permanent, and just because you have a feature doesn't mean you will keep it forever.
Hi@PummyRaj was speaking of the cinema game which was in Candy Crush permitting one to win inventory by viewing adverts.
Nice to chat with you again. Have a lovely sweet dayπππ«
Thank you @Alienscar@PummyRaj
Was actually talking about both. Not certain if I received a ticket. How may I tell? In the last finals came in first place. Then I recall another gem contest however do not know if I did get a ticket. Was also enquiring re the daily cinema 5 out of 9 to win inventory. Was that eliminated? The purchase of 30 minutes of some inventory I e. Fish is no longer available. Will that feature be returning as it was most helpful
Cheers for taking the time to reply. Have a sweet safe and happy day/eveningπππ¬π«
Thank you very much, dear @Alienscarπ
I did not think that @Maubee was talking about an eventπ
Hi @Maubee the only contest I can think of that starts on the 1st Dec is the Gem Hunt final
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/427683/your-holiday-season-event-calendar/p1
You would know if you had qualified for the Final because you would have won a ticket during the qualifying round.
Hello dear @Maubeeπ€ Welcome back!
Can you please tell me where you saw this contest? In your game or in this Community?