Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Mine is Christmas because I give and take.🎄
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I used to think mine was a nice cruising holiday, but - to stay on topic - I found that Candy Crush goes potty on a cruise ship. The events disappear because the wifi isn't good enough (unless you pay premium, which I don't) and if you ever change from one time zone to another, the game thinks you're trying to cheat and will throw everything into chaos on your device. This is how I lost one game as it got merged with another.
Ah yes, I love Christmas too! 🌲