Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please restore my banner to 9000. I am now over 9300 but my banner says 7000.
I have tried rebooting and other remedies but they havn't worked. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bobbie,
Sorry about that, this is a known glitch which can be fixed by replying level 9000 again. I know you will have to scroll a bit to get there but it will update the banner if you replay it.
Hope this helps and we hope to have this glitch solved soon ๐