What is Candy Royale and how does it work?

Options
13»

Comments

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    Options

I just completed a 12 level Candy Royal and was rewarded 34 gold bars..That’s too poor and not encouraging @QueenB

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options

After failed this event, if I close the game and open it back after 30 minutes it didn't reappear. So I guess you must stay in the game for 30 minutes for this event to reappear.

• snowcrab
    snowcrab Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

After all the negative feedback why is this candy royale still forced upon us? I’ve been playing CC for so many years, but lately it’s exhausting having to close and reopen the app 50 or 100 times to NOT have candy royale pop up. I REFUSE TO PLAY CANDY ROYALE. I keep checking to see if it’s been removed, but no luck. Hopefully someday soon I can return to the fun game I have been loyal to for so long.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 139 Level 3
    Options

Correction: The episode race was activated after I completed the first level. Unlike in the past, the checkered flag wasn't there before I start. I still feel uncertain if the race will start for the next episode without seeing the racing flag.

This is the 4th day after the sudden reappearance of Candy Royale. Still no sign of it except the pop up whenever I login. Looks like it has gone into hibernation again.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options

Now you need to win 8 levels to share 400 gold bars. I just done it and only received 11 gold bars.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

Since 6 days ago, mine has been a nasty joke, it was supposed to be the usual Double Royale of 14 levels for 1000 gold bars

but the actual amount of the grand prize once the race started was reduced by more than half to 400 only.

And finally I shared the 400 gold bars with another 11 players:

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,877 Level 5
    Options

My issue today, apart from it being the 400 gold version, was that there was no cup on the map to be seen. How is a player supposed to know how many more levels they have ahead of them? It's really not on. We need to see which level we are aiming for. I couldn't remember how many levels it was set to be, if it told me at all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?