Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please communicate your game managers to solve it. Unless I will be obliged to uninstall and leave this game. I am sorry to say this it really makes me disgusted and dissatisfied ... It is purposely done against me. Poor management.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your understanding and explanation. It is not about the ads video; its for the bonus if someone buys like infinity of 6 hour U give him/her 2 hour bonus and when he/she increasing buying of it the bonus will increase and will be given in one week time but for me I have bought different kind of boosters which, I didn't get any bonus instead they make the game useless.
Hello again @Mmt2931🙋♀️
Thank you for replying back and informing that you are on an Android phone.
There are other players that are experiencing same issue as you. Please check the thread HERE, where players' complaints are being gathered! It was reported and being looked at!
Hence, please be assured that it is not you or not just your game that is affected by this glitch!!
When you said this⬇️
Even I am denied to get bonus which you gives when we buy too many boosters.
Were you talking about the Advertisement Videos? If so, that is also not an issue and it is not limited to just your game!! There are many other players who do not have Ad videos! I have been playing the game from past 10 years, and I do not have the Ads, except for Sweet Cinema / Treasure Hunt feature.
Ads are still in testing! All the features that are in testing are sent to few groups of players at a time, for few periods of time. Nobody knows who receives these tests and how long they last, as the players' lists are generated by computer system.
Please don't be in despair. I am sure that you too will receive the Ads! But, only a matter of time! As players, all we can do is --> make sure that the App is always updated; there is enough storage space (minimum 2 GB is required); and finally, stay active in the game.
If this is not what you were talking about, please let me know!
Thank you for your patience & understanding🍫🍫
You have a problem with me still this morning those Stupid game managers makes my game unplayable when I am playing either they stoped and when I buy boosters to help me advance to next level they make the game very difficult. This is personal you should correct those game managers who makes this game unlikeable with players. am sorry to say this I think some of your teams are involved in betting to lose us the game. All those problems is on my phone A51 ...Even I am denied to get bonus which you gives when we buy too many boosters. How this kind of things done towards me.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play?
Hello @Mmt2931🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Which version you have right now? Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the bug?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫