Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
This morning, my total goldbar is around 350. When I came back at noon, the number turned to zero. How can I get back my goldbar? Can you fix the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back, Jill @jill27🤗
I just wanted to see if there is a spinning circle next to the Gold Bars! If there is one, that means, your game is having a connection issue. Since I do not see a spinning circle, there must have been a glitch!!
Changing device does not remove Gold Bars. Along with level progress, Gold Bars also will be intact as both those are saved to King game servers.
I would recommend you to contact the King Player Support team. If you are playing on a mobile device, you can your complaint directly from your game. If you are on a computer, use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact.
Please let me know if you need assistance with sending your complaint!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hello Jill @jill27🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Gold Bars disappeared from your game!!
Did you make sure that you have logged in with your regular account details? Do you have proper internet connection? Do you see a spinning circle next to the Gold Bars?
Can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen?
To reply back, type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫
Thanks for your reply!
Here’s my recent screenshot. I haven’t changed my login account and device. So…I can’t figure out what is happening…