Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to pass the level. I can't pass the level for 10 days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You probably find there is no chocolate in your version, as King have removed chocolate. I suggest if you are still stuck make sure you close and reopen the app today. Then you might get the latest update which hopefully will give you a lucky board as shown in the video posted by Kiara. Make sure you take advantage when you see special candies dropping for you. I cannot imagine the game will allow a player to be stuck on a level this early on in the game forever. Just keep trying. In my playing experience, from level 261 the bubble gum appears and makes levels more fun and easier again for a while. So it's worth to keep going. Good luck!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some tips if your level 260 like this