Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am connected with our Family since more than years , recently I have Completed My 5000 and started 6300 but still I didn't get badge of level of 6000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TheriSiva🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
To update your profile badge, all you have to do is replay level 6000 and win it. And, done🤩
Go back to the map screen and you will see that your badge is updated to 6000👍️
If you need any further assistance, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫