Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Terms of Service Update causing lost Events, how do I fix this? - it hapens everytime I play the game and I keep having to tick to invite random friends again everytime!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Charlie @Charlie1966123🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Disappearance of events might not be because you have updated the "Terms of Service"!! But, it is a glitch that is affecting multiple players. The Candy game studio is aware about it and are looking in for a fix.
With a simple trick, we can bring in the events. Please see HERE.
If you need further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫