Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I should have passed this level...
Shows 3 left to crush at the top but the board shows I crushed them all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Awww OK got it..thank you both for clarifying...I passed it when I tried again.
Appreciate the help.
Hello @girlplayer2🤗 Welcome back to our Candy Crush Community!
I do not remember the level!!
But, I think you have destroyed the "spawners" (that produce the Frosting) earlier than you should!! Because of that, you do not have any frosting on the board but, the goal is saying you have still 3 more frosting blockers to collect🤔
Please replay the level and make sure that you do not destroy the spawners until you see all the frosting on the board😉
Hi @girlplayer2 You are mistaken I am afraid. There are only 13 frostings on the starting board but the order is of 20. and to fulfill the order you need to wait for the magic mixer to spawn the remaining seven. It would appear that you destroyed the magic mixer too soon. To illustrate I show here my starting board.