Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just tapped on to use 10 coins to continue playing and the game froze, I had close it and when I reopened it , the coins had been taken off my total . I had 141 coins and now there is only 131 . Could you please put these coins back on my total .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @selfie58🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
For your missing Gold Bars, you will contact King Player Support team. This is the link to contact and send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫