Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! I can't release the final dragon in the bottom right corner to lead to winning this level. Any tips on how to achieve this and to win this level would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The last dragon can only be released by using the frog. The mistake many players make on this level is thinking there should be a second key, but there is none. To release the last dragon, feed the frog until it glows and then move it to the empty space just above the last dragon. This video illustrates it though it's old and still has cherries instead of dragons.
Would you please share the tip? I can’t figure out how to release the last dragon.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 7052
Figures... As soon as I ask for help, I figured it out and beat the level! Thanks anyway.