Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Progress retrieval
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lorilei65🤗
Our Community Team has provided some Help Articles and "syncing Facebook progress with Kingdom account" is one of those.
Please click on THIS Link (click on the Green letters) and follow the steps provided there. Let me know if it helped or not🍫🍫
Hi yes thank you! I had a game going and it was synced to Facebook. I was at level 2000+( I believe) s as nd I quit playing for awhile as I got a new job, and now when I go to play I can’t find my account and had to start a new one- but I’m losing interest because I had gotten so far and I don’t want to start over again. I tried the things I read in some community feedback but I just don’t know enough to get it back or find it? Can u help me- is it even possible?
Hello @lorilei65🤗 Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! Can you provide few more details please?
Is your not synced on different devices? OR Your Facebook account and Kingdom account are not syncing together and showing different progress?
The more details you provide, the better assistance I can offer!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫