Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was trying to sign in with Facebook but the game started over from level 1
I've just reached level 132 when this happened
I was playing on Redmi Note 9
I've been recording that session so I can provide you with more information about my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you still having trouble getting your progress back?
Due to a server issue that we are experiencing with all our King games, this might be affecting your game and might the reason your game is not synching.
We are working as fast as we can to solve the connection issue so please keep an eye on your game and give it another try later today and see if your progress has been able to synch.
We'll keep you posted HERE!
Hi and welcome to the Community!
We’ve recently had reports of several problems across our games. Players of our mobile games have found they are having difficulty installing games, and they cannot play levels, make purchases or open the store, they cannot play ads, or they cannot log in.
We’re very sorry if any of these problems are affecting your gameplay and of any inconvenience caused. Rest assured that our teams are aware of all these issues, and are working hard to fix them as soon as possible.