Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I also
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Thanks for reply . I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
I purchased the delightful bundle this morning and only used 10 of the 20 bars I was awarded. In addition, I won the episode race and won 30 bars because it was my second win in a row. I only have 15 bars on my game total. I should have 40. Please change this to reflect my awards. This game is constantly making mistakes!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail ?