Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had won an episode instead of being credited with 45 golden bars I was given only golden bars why is that I've worked hard with that episode race please give me what's due to me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh my mistake I was given only 5 golden bars out of the 45 after I finished an episode race
Hello @Immacu🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! You said you were supposed to receive 45 Gold bars, but you were given only ___ gold bars!! So, how many Gold bars did your receive?
For missing rewards, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement. If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫