Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get an error message when I try to play Candy Crush in Safari. It starts like normal then quits.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @fourends🤗
That is the reason for the issue in your game!! Latest version Sonoma on MacBook is causing issues for the players to play on Safari.
The game studio is aware about this issue and are looking in for a fix, which is taking lot longer than expected!! So, until the issue is fixed, they have advised players to use Google Chrome to play the game.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Sure👍️
Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing any updates.
Yes, I am playing on a MacBook Pro
Hello @fourends 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
By any chance, are you playing the game on Mac Book?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫