Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I stop the events coming soon?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And yes. I see the red curtain when I’m in events and this when I try shop every time
It only popped up when I got one of those little round box gifts. Said I would get it when I’m back online. I’ll just check now to see if it happens again.
Thank you for replying back @lmcroulf🤗
Can you please show me a screenshot when you see "no connection" pop-up?
And the events -- Are you seeing the red curtain?
It’s candy crush saga. It claims I’m not online, though I am
Hello @lmcroulf🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which game are you playing? Is It Candy Crush Saga game or some other game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.