Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I believe that I've been double charged. How can I find my purchase history.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @malerieh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue!! If you have used a credit card, you can check your credit card company account.
But, if you are in doubt, you can definitely write to the King Customer Support team and find out about it. We even have the option to ask that question about it.
Which device are you using? So that, I can provide proper steps👍️
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫