Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i can ask for lives but can’t lives. How do I do this?
I do not want to sign-in with Facebook so how do I stop the pop-up asking me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcoem to the Community!
So you're game is currently not connected to either a Facebook or a King account? How are you saving your progress?
Can you share a screenshot of that pop up that you get so we can see exactly what you are referring to when it comes to sending/receiving lives?
Thanks!