Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to play on my new phone and it was on level 1 followed instructions on how to get my levels ect on now on me new phone and old phone they both on level 1 any idea how I get back to where I was
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kelly and welcome to the Community!
Sorry to hear about your game progress but I'm sure they have been backed up! We have prepared some steps HERE. Please have another look and see if you might have missed any steps and give it another try.
Hope this helps ๐