Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help! I keep on accidental purchase gold bar for unlimited live!! I collect the gold bar long time 😭 any clues for thisss?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @owhong320🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have been making accidental purchases!! You will have to contact the Player Support team and seek their assistance to reimburse your Gold Bars.
Follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated reply as an acknowledgement. Please wait for at least 72 hours or more to hear back from an actual agent, as they are backed up right now!
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫