πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸŽ… Share your feedback on the latest levels 15 666- 15 725

Options
2Β»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,385 Level 5
    Options

I get this too in my game @Peter_Tornaros , though much lower down in the rankings. It must be one of the new glitches that have crept in. One of many.... Unfortunately you don't know your win streak is missing when you start the level, only when your starting board is missing the boosters. If I suspect it's not there I replay any old level and that seems to also make it reappear when I then start a new level. It does essentially only waste one life, but it is annoying if you also played starting boosters as they are likely to be wasted without the help of the win streak boosters.

As for Candy Royale @Boybinary I had a pop up like that, I'm sure it even said "triple Candy Royale x 3" in one of my games, but this type of pop-up is in fact just an advert for the event, the event itself starting the usual way with the search for other players. And it may never come! I never got a single, double or triple Candy Royale at all after I got the pop-up. It can be very misleading. If in doubt, scroll forward a few levels and look out if you see the trophy, and check where it is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?