Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have seen the 25 days in December being advertised as tasks to complete or rewards , but I have not been offered any of it on my game. I have updated the app and restarted my phone. What else can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tamid26 π€ Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Holiday Season event!!
If your App is up to date and you are using a device that has latest software/operating system, I am afraid to say that you might not have been included in the group to receive the event this month π
Did you try logging out of the game - not opening it for few hours and log back in? If you did and still do not see the Winter season, unfortunately, there is nothing else you can do!!
I know this is not ideal and might not work!! Would you like to try creating a new account through Kingdom account OR a different Facebook account and start playing from level 1? By the time you reach level 50, you should see the events (hopefully)!!
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below π«π«
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game