Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Mine have disappeared. I play each round/level now from scratch unless I apply a booster myself. Is that a new policy?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
See above this is happening every week!
This is an ipad 17.1.1
i connect to my profile every day when prompted. It always says my game is now saved with Facebook. My win streak was about 200+, then it vanished without a trace although I didn’t lose. This started 12/5 or 12/6.
when I win a round now, a new streak doesn’t appear either. There is no mention of it.
last week this spontaneously fixed itself! Yet today it has happened again. I no longer have a streak, am no longer in the “race” (I was winning the 45 bars) either.
what is going on?
Hello @chucunantah🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga King Community!
I need few clarifications please...
If you have your win streak intact, you should receive the boosters, depending on the test-group you are in. But, you should receive the boosters, because that is whole purpose of "win streak"!
So, it is not usual that you are not receiving any boosters from it. Once you reply back, I will be able to report about it!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
What level are you on @chucunantah? I have read that people near to the end of the map have issues with their Win Streak coming and going.