Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 2302 , i cannot access the holiday season game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @clsea1π€
If you are checking all the boxes on your side, I am afraid, you are in the group that do not receive the events as mentioned below in our Community Manager's postπ
I never had it from the start , I have updated the app and have enough memory. I play on my motorola phone and my lenovo tablet.
Hello @clsea1π€ Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
Just for my clarification.... are you missing the tasks from Holiday season? Or you did not have it at all?
If so, which device are you using? To receive the latest events and features, we must have our device to be updated with latest software, and also App to be updated to the latest version.
Make sure that you have enough free space on your device memory - at least 2 GB is recommended.
If you are meeting all these requirements, you must not have been included in the group to receive it this seasonπ Please see our Community Manager's post HERE
If you have any further questions or to reply back, simply type in the blank box given belowπ«π«