Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did the daily spin and won multiple prizes but none showed when I played Candy Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Johnswife🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the boosters you won in Daily spin and other features!!
Did you check in your inventory? If you are certain that you did not receive the prizes, please contact the King Player Support. I am not sure how much they will help, as both Daily Spin and Treat Machine are free features! But, you can try and see!
If you need help with the steps to contact them, please let me know.
You can write back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫