Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Took my free play with points and game frozen up lost my 10 coins for free play. Had 37 now I have 27 please return my free play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Quiroz1959 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue in your game!
When you said “free play”, I am thinking that you are talking about extra moves! You will have to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint for reimbursement of your lost Gold bars.
If you adding a mobile device, use these steps⬇️
If you have other questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫