Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello Friends, I realized that procedural challenge disappeared since last week, how do I get it back please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Feyisparkles🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Can you please tell me which challenge you are talking about? Is it the Daily Treat Machine or Weekly Race or Sam's Streak?
Can you show me a screenshot of your Events folder?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.