Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is possible that someone pass 5047 levels legally in 1 day?
He was behind me yesterday!!!
Picture incoming
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, don't blame the player. He is not a hacker. The score isn't a real score of course, but the fault lies at King. They have a glitch in this event. There was player in someone's game last week who had "passed" more levels than exist in Candy Crush.
Hello @PummyRaj,
I am using Samsung S10+
Can u instruct me how to contact the King player support team please, I rly dont want to lose like this.
Kind regards
Hello @kasim80🤗 Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We have couple of complaints about this issue recently, and I have inquired with our Candy Community In-charge. Per their advice, I would request you to contact the King Player Support team, and report about this player.
Can you tell me which device you are using? So that I can give you steps to follow.
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫