Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you I regain my lost progress on Canycrush and friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ceegee62🤗 Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your account lost the level progress😕 Unfortunately, it might not be possible to get that back by yourself. You must contact the King Player Support team and seek their assistance.
Please see This Help Article provided by the King team for information about 2 players using same device to play the game.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I can give you proper steps to contact the Player Support team.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫