Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won Sam's suite and I had the reward for one second then it disappeared. Unlimited life for 10 min etc, nothing left, I didn't even get to use it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @amcbergstrom🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the rewards from Sam's Streak disappeared!!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request to send your missing reward.
1) If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Sam's Sweet Streak" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫