Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! The speed up animation button is missing from my game π. Itβs normal speed now and itβs sooooo slow. Is it coming back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lyss000000 and @dawnrnewπ€ Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I will pass on the feedback to our Candy Community In-charge that you all like the "Speed" button!
Hopefully, the Candy Studio might stop testing and send it to all players as a permanent featureπ€
Sweet Baby Jesus please bring the speed up feature back!! π
Please bring the speed up feature backkkkkkk!!!!!
Hello @cnnolan88π€ Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The "speed" button is a testing feature in the game. If you do not have it anymore, that is means the test was moved on to another group of players.
I take that you like the featureβΊοΈ
I have received it last week in my game. To tell you the truth, I am not very fascinated about it and hence, I did not even try itπ By seeing feedback by players like you, I am very curious to try it out. But, I am stopping myself wondering I too might feel the same that the game became too slowπ
Please let me know if you have any other questions. You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below.