Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 5049 for a long time. I used gold bars to get extra moves to beat it, and I did beat it. I close the game after it was done and I won, and came back and I was back on that level!!! Why!?!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @btinnon82🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the game did not recognize your win and sent you back to the level you already won!! We have a Help Article about this glitch. Please check HERE (click on the Green letters).
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint regarding the glitch that happened. I am not sure whether they can move you to next level or not!! But, request to reimburse your Gold Bars.
1) If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to New Levels/Level help -- Click on 6th option "I passed a level - why didn't it move me forward" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫