Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play everyday. Lately when I log into the events not everything loads. I close and reopen candy crush, same thing. Because of this I've lost progress on the daily treat machine . I was maxed and now I have to start over. What is the issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @patti_tree🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Unfortunately, closing and reopening the App does not work to bring back the events. Please see THIS Link for tips on how to bring the events back.
In my game, when I miss to collect prize on a day, next day, it will go back to 25 days!! Is that what's happening in your game too? I know that there are various versions of this feature. As you know, the best thing we can do to keep the Daily Treat Machine progress is to collect the booster everyday.
Now, you know the trick to missing features & events, you should be all set from now on👍️
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫